Wash your hands
Wash hands often. It is one of the best ways to protect yourself from disease and to stop the spread of germs to others.
Download + post these handwashing signs in the kitchens and bathrooms of your workplace, school, or community building:
- Keep healthy sign -- in English. (PNG)
- Wash your hands sign -- in English (PDF, PNG)
- Wash your hands sign with steps -- for most reading levels. (PDF PNG)
- Fight germs hand sanitizer sign -- in English (PDF, PNG)
Schools and childcare facilities are great places to reinforce handwashing habits. Check out these classroom activities and plans for teachers.
Follow these five steps when washing hands:
- Scrub… long enough to sing the “Happy Birthday” song