Starting on January 10, 2022:
- On Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays, COVID-19 vaccines and boosters are available from 8:30 am to 4:00 pm at our office - 9880 Murray Ridge Rd, Elyria. Schedule a COVID-19 appointment online at loraincountyhealth.com/coronavirus#vaccine
- On Tuesdays and Thursdays we'll see clients for travel health appointments and other vaccinations, such as whooping cough, shingles, pneumonia, measles, and more. Call 440-284-3206 to schedule non-COVID appointments.
Before your vaccine visit with LCPH, locate and bring: vaccine record (if available), health insurance card (if you're insured), photo ID
Common vaccine questions.
- Q: How do I know what vaccine my child and I need?
- Q: Will I have to pay for the vaccine?
- Some vaccines may require a cost.
- There is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If there is a cost for a vaccine:
- We bill most private insurances, Medicaid, and Medicare. Call your insurance company for details.
- Cash, check, and VISA or MasterCard are accepted, if payment is required.
- Q: What if I cannot pay for my child's vaccine?
- No child is turned away from vaccination for inability to pay. LCPH participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program. Children are eligible for the VFC Program if they are younger than 19 years of age and are: on Medicaid, uninsured, underinsured*, American Indian or Alaska Native.
- How can I learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- There are many trusted sources of information.