Starting on July 26, 2021: Walk in to our office or make an appointment to get vaccinated against COVID-19 and other vaccine-preventable diseases. Weekdays, 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at 9880 S Murray Ridge Rd, Elyria. For evening hours, view the vaccine clinic schedule below.
To get the vaccines that you or your child needs:
- Call 440-284-3206 to make an appointment with Lorain County Public Health
- Or, walk in to our office on a weekday 8:30 a.m. - 3:30 p.m. at 9880 S Murray Ridge Rd, Elyria
- Or, call your healthcare provider
Wondering what vaccines you need? Request a record of past vaccines here - no cost.
Before your vaccine visit, bring: a vaccine record if available, insurance card, and a photo ID.
- There is no cost for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Cash, check and VISA or MasterCard are accepted.
- We bill most private insurances, Medicaid and Medicare. Call your insurance company for details.
- No child is turned away from vaccination for inability to pay. LCPH participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program. Children are eligible for the VFC Program if they are younger than 19 years of age and are: on Medicaid, uninsured, underinsured*, American Indian or Alaska Native.
Request a record of past vaccines here - no cost.
COVID-19 vaccine updates at LorainCountyHealth.com/coronavirus
Vaccines for adults
Vaccines for children