Walk-in or make an appointment.
Get vaccinated against vaccine-preventable diseases, such as COVID-19, whooping cough, shingles, pneumonia, measles, and more.
Make a vaccine appointment by phone at 440-284-3206.
Before your vaccine visit with LCPH, locate and bring: vaccine record (if available), health insurance card (if you're insured), photo ID
Common vaccine questions.
- Q: How do I know what vaccine my child and I need?
- Q: Will I have to pay for the vaccine?
- Some vaccines may require a cost.
- There is no cost for the COVID-19 vaccine.
- If there is a cost for a vaccine:
- We bill most private insurances, Medicaid, and Medicare. Call your insurance company for details.
- Cash, check, and VISA or MasterCard are accepted, if payment is required.
- Q: What if I cannot pay for my child's vaccine?
- No child is turned away from vaccination for inability to pay. LCPH participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program. Children are eligible for the VFC Program if they are younger than 19 years of age and are: on Medicaid, uninsured, underinsured*, American Indian or Alaska Native.
- How can I learn more about the COVID-19 vaccine?
- There are many trusted sources of information.