Virtual Tobacco Cessation Seminar
Reach your New Year’s goal and make a plan to quit tobacco, for good.
Lorain County Public Health is hosting a virtual seminar for you to learn about tools and resources to help you quit smoking.
The seminar will discuss:
- The health benefits of quitting tobacco
- Methods to stay motivated during your quit journey
- Local and national resources to help you quit for good
Seminar attendees will hear from three panelists from these local organizations.
Choose one seminar to attend:
- Feb. 24, 5:30 p.m. – 7:30 p.m.
- March 12, 9 a.m. – 11 a.m.
Register for a spot today at Bit.ly/LorainCountySeminar. You will receive a Zoom link upon registering.
Seminar attendees will receive a $25 Aldi gift card. Attendees must be currently using tobacco or have quit tobacco in the past year.