Lorain County Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
The COVID-19 response requires both medical and non-medical volunteers.
Requirements to join at this time:
- Must be 18 years or older
- Must comply with any training requirements of Lorain County Medical Reserve Corps (MRC)
- Must ensure profile information is up to date at all times (contact numbers, professional license, etc.)
- Must complete all required fields when filling out the application
- Must complete the short MRC Orientation linked to the application
- Register on the Ohio Responds Volunteer Registry
Call the MRC Coordinator, Lynn Rebman, at 440-284-3241 or email lrebman@LorainCountyHealth.com with questions about MRC and the COVID-19 response.