Coronavirus Disease (COVID-19)
Lorain County COVID-19 data
Last updated April 8, 2020 at 2 p.m. Data is updated daily at 2 p.m.
Total confirmed cases: 136
Recovered cases: 21
Age range: 22-95
View additional Lorain County COVID-19 death data
Lorain County COVID-19 death data:
- Female, age 80
- Female, age 82
- Female, age 78
- Female, age 74
- Male, age 93
- Female, age 68
Total contacts quarantined: 270
Actively being monitored: 134
View the ODH Dashboard for a more in-depth look at Lorain County data.
Stay at Home order extended to May 1, 2020
School building closure extended to May 1, 2020
LCPH is working to contain the spread of COVID-19
Donate Personal Protective Equipment (PPE)
Everyday life during a pandemic.
- People should not return to work, or to other activities in public settings until they are:
- Without fever for 3 days (72 hours) without the use of fever-reducing medications AND
- Demonstrating improvement in respiratory symptoms (like cough and shortness of breath) AND
- At least 7 days since symptoms began.
Manage anxiety and stress related to COVID-19
- Wear a cloth face covering in public places where it's difficult to physically distance yourself from other people, including to the grocery store and pharmacy.
- Do not use a facemask meant for a healthcare worker.
Get your questions answered.
If you have questions about COVID-19 please call:
Lorain County Public Health: 440-322-6367
or the Ohio Department of Health: 1-833-427-5634. Hours: 9:00 a.m. - 8:00 p.m.
Information from trusted sources: