Protect your child from RSV
Recently, more local children have been getting diagnosed with RSV.
- RSV is a respiratory virus that causes cold-like symptoms.
- RSV can be serious for infants & young children.
- It can spread easily in childcare & at school.
Help prevent the spread of RSV in the community & in your family.
- Keep your child home when sick to prevent others from getting sick.
- To protect your child from RSV, use many of the same techniques you use to protect your family from COVID-19…
- Wash hands often.
- Stay home when sick.
- Avoid touching your face.
- Cover coughs & sneezes.
- Clean & disinfect surfaces.
- Avoid close contact with sick people.