Vaccines for Children
It’s important to keep up to date on vaccinations. Lorain County Public Health can vaccinate your child for all recommended vaccines.
To get the vaccines your child needs:
- Call 440-284-3206 to make an appointment with Lorain County Public Health
- Or, call your healthcare provider
Wondering what vaccines your child needs? Request a record of past vaccines here - no cost. Past COVID-19 vaccines need to be requested separately here - no cost.
Before your vaccine visit, bring: a vaccine record if available, insurance card, and a photo ID.
- Cash, check and VISA or MasterCard are accepted.
- We bill most private insurances, Medicaid and Medicare. Call your insurance company for details.
- No child is turned away from vaccination for inability to pay. LCPH participates in the Vaccines for Children (VFC) Program. Children are eligible for the VFC Program if they are younger than 19 years of age and are: on Medicaid, uninsured, underinsured*, American Indian or Alaska Native.
Vaccines available include:
- COVID-19 (age 6 months and over)
- Chickenpox (Varicella)
- DTap (diphtheria, tetanus, pertussis/whooping cough)
- Gardasil9 (HPV/human papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A & B combined (age 18 & older)
- Hib (Haemophilus influenzae type B)
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Meningococcal meningitis
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis/whooping cough)
- Many available in combination vaccines
Childhood vaccination schedule.
Request a record of past vaccines here - no cost.
Read COVID-19 vaccine updates at LorainCountyHealth.com/coronavirus