Walk indoors for free - near you
Posted on: March 2, 2018
Find more fitness opportunities available at no cost and year-round across Lorain County through United We Sweat. Visit LiveHealthyLorainCounty.com/UnitedWeSweat/activities.
- Mondays at 5:30 p.m. at the Lorain County Metro Parks Splash Zone, 95 W. Hamilton St. in Oberlin.
- Wednesdays at 6:30 p.m. at General Johnnie Wilson Middle School, 2700 Washington Ave. in Lorain.
- Thursdays at 5:30 p.m. at Mercy Health and Recreation Center, 47160 Hollstein Drive in Amherst.
- Every school day from 5 p.m. to 8 p.m. at Midview Middle School, 12865 Grafton Road in Grafton.
- Thursdays at 6 p.m. at Keystone Elementary School, 531 Opportunity Way in LaGrange.
- Thursdays at 6 p.m. at North Ridgeville Academic Center, 34620 Bainbridge Road in North Ridgeville.