Teen Driver Safety Billboard Contest
What: The Lorain County Safe Communities Coalition, through support from State Farm®, challenges Lorain County high school students to create a billboard design that educates drivers about the dangers of distracted driving.
Who: High school students in Lorain County in grades 9 through 12
Deadline: Oct. 25, 2019, 11:59 p.m. EST
Prizes: A panel of judges will choose a first place winning billboard design and a runner-up based on: creativity, originality, and how well the design communicates the importance of driving focused.
- The first place winning student receives a $500 gift card prize, and the winning design will be featured on Lorain County billboards.
- The referring teacher of the winning student receives a $250 prize for their school for classroom improvements.
- The runner-up receives a $250 gift card prize.
To Enter the Contest:
- Read the contest rules and entry instructions
- Complete the permission form
- Email entries and permission forms to firstname.lastname@example.org