Vaccines for Adults
Even if you had all your vaccines as a child, some protection can wear off. You may be at risk for vaccine-preventable diseases due to your age, job, travel, lifestyle, or health condition. As an adult, you can’t afford to be sick or put your family at risk for vaccine-preventable diseases.
To get the vaccines you need:
- Call 440-284-3206 to make an appointment with Lorain County Public Health
- Or, call your healthcare provider
Wondering what vaccines you need? Request a record of past vaccines here - no cost.
Before your vaccine visit, bring: a vaccine record if available, insurance card, and a photo ID.
- There is no cost for COVID-19 vaccines.
- Cash, check and VISA or MasterCard are accepted.
- We bill most private insurances, Medicaid and Medicare. Call your insurance company for details.
Vaccines available for adults include:
- COVID-19 (age 12 & older)
- Chickenpox (varicella)
- Gardasil (HPV/human papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A & B combined
- Pneumonia – 2 types
- Meningococcal meningitis
- MMR (measles, mumps, rubella)
- Td (tetanus, diphtheria)
- Tdap (tetanus, diphtheria, pertussis/whooping cough)
Request a record of past vaccines here - no cost.
COVID-19 vaccine updates at LorainCountyHealth.com/coronavirus
Vaccines for adults
Vaccines for children