Immunization Recommendations for Adults
19 years of age and older
Call 440-284-3206 to make an Immunization appointment.
Every year, thousands of adults in the U.S. still suffer serious illness, are hospitalized, and even die due to diseases for which vaccines are available.
Even if you were fully vaccinated as a child, the protection from some vaccines you received can wear off. You may also be at risk for other diseases due to your job, lifestyle, travel, or health conditions.
Special flu clinics are offered throughout the county in September through November. Watch for flu clinic schedule announcements or call the Flu Hotline at 440-329-7926.
- Bring shot record
- There is a fee per immunization
- Cash or check only, no credit or debit cards
- Medicare or Medicaid accepted for some vaccines
Adult Immunizations Available:
- Gardasil (HPV- Human Papillomavirus)
- Hepatitis A
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis A & B
- Influenza (seasonal)
- Meningococcal Meningitis
- MMR (Measles, Mumps, Rubella)
- Td (Diptheria, Tetanus)
- Tdap (Tetanus, Diptheria, Pertusis- Whooping Cough)
- Varicella (Chicken Pox)
Immunization Action Coalition